We would like to continue to receive you despite the covid 19 virus. Every week we follow the new developments in the field of both the Belgian and Dutch measures. We are adapting our measures to the current protocols.
Rules for guests at Les Olivettes
In order to comply with the 1.5 meter rule in the villa, we can receive a maximum of 25 people in the general indoor areas.
Separate tables per household (maximum 4) are provided so that enough distance can be kept.
Disinfectant gel is provided on entry and in the dining room and toilets.
The kitchen is only entered by the staff working at the time, not by the guests
Measures at Les Olivettes
- Regularly disinfecting the hands by the staff
- Daily ventilation of the general indoor areas
- Daily disinfection of materials and furniture in the common areas
- The staff wears a mouth mask during the work.
- The rooms are only cleaned on departure. If new bed linen or towels are needed, these are of course available.
- Our staff only comes to clean the room when no one is present in the room.
Travel advice Netherlands – Belgium
An orange travel advice has currently been issued for travelers from the Netherlands to Belgium. This means that no travel is discouraged.
And quarantine upon return to the Netherlands is not an obligation, but it is not sold. If you decide to come anyway, we would like to inform you of the following:
You are only welcome to hand over a negative test without complaints and in case of doubt;
- Keep 1.5 meters away from other persons than your own household;
- to use your own transport without stops in Belgium;
- wear a mouth mask when a distance of 1.5 meters cannot be guaranteed.
During your stay at Les Olivettes, care should be taken to minimize contact with the local population. As you know, Les Olivettes is located in a quiet place in the middle of the woods where we have little or no contact with the local population. For example, it is possible that a possible quarantine period does not necessarily have to be maintained on return to the Netherlands.
The Belgian government has asked foreign travelers to fill in the PLF form.
You must complete this if you are staying in Belgium for more than 48 hours and 48 hours before your arrival in Belgium.
This form can be found at: